Aims and Objectives:-
- Attracting Experts and Academics of Nigerian origin in the Diaspora to work in collaboration with our colleagues in Nigeria.
- To encourage temporary relocation to Nigeria
- To encourage healthy movements of scholars
- To encourage experts in Industry to participate in teaching & research.
Some of the priority areas are listed hereunder:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Management Science and Business Administration
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Mining Engineering
- Natural Science; and
- Oil and Gas Engineering
It is with these challenges in mind that ANAUK was founded January 2008 to promote shared ideals in the development and or advancement of education in Nigeria and aims to develop and promote professional, academic and business networking between members in the Diaspora and also Academic Institutions in Nigeria